Float Discoil comprises floating oil skimmers operated in the open sea.
It is an automatic device intended for “emergency” situations, used to recovery hydrocarbons that float in the open sea but also in ports and along coasts.
Float Discoil can be efficiently used in rivers and lakes.
FLOAT DISCOIL is and adaptable and practical device
- limited size and weight
- easy to handle during operating phases
- easy to transport (even by small boats)
FLOAT DISCOIL is made up of
- a main floating unit that includes one or more batteries of stainless steel discs
- a drain pump
- a hydraulic generator (driven by a diesel motor or the ship’s hydraulic system)
- flexible oil hydraulic hoses
- discharge hose
FLOAT DISCOIL is suitable as an emergency unit to be kept on board ships, petroleum terminals, ports, rivers, lakes or along coasts, to quickly meet the emergencies following hydrocarbon pollution.
IL FLOAT DISCOIL IS AVAILABLE IN SIX MODELS:
- S3: the smallest of the FLOAT types (download data sheet)
- FD15: the FLOAT transported also with small vessels (download data sheet)
- FD20: the FLOAT suitable for any type of use due to its weight and size (download data sheet)
- FD30: the FLOAT able to recover all floating hydrocarbons (download data sheet)
- FD50: the FLOAT suitable for emergencies on terminals, ports, rivers, lakes and along coasts (download data sheet)
- FD300: the biggest FLOAT suitable to operate in large oil spill in the open sea (download data sheet)